2010年11月1日星期一

Dangerous Things When Driving

Parking on a pavement is as a most hatred, but arrogant significant minority drivers even do not pay attention to that. I happened to be walking, contains the ring road often that I live in cities. I spent about 8 minutes for walk, at peak times I don't think I tried to didn't see some yourselves oaf, endless mobile - record not less than four.

Has not the local passers-by and cyclists, people who drive without death, disability! It is simple worrying about "my phone is more important to your life" trip I was absolutely incensed. So much so that I immediately called the local police station and give them the details (individual number plate and shiny new ferrari, so he shouldn't be hard to trace).

Today one smug so-and-so was doing so on a nearby side road when he was obliged to stop beside me and, since his window was open, I asked him, more politely than he deserved not to drive whilst on the phone. Typically, his response appalled me even more "So what?”


Hope he attack will be caught on CCTV, he can get a fine. No it will mean much this plutocrat! Isn't it not to say the use of mobile and driving loses license? But nothing implementation framework, no time just zip and it's gone!

I go along this medium busy road I have seen motorists have their breakfast, a large number of van/van drivers study repeatedly atlas (company a magnifying glass!, reading the newspaper/magazines, do makeup, even taking photos (this is a great view of the church. No wonder these do not drive through the pedestrian crossing channel, periodically on a red light!
Some drivers even watch a filmwith their DVD player for car when parking as for the Red light, and when the green light turns off, other drivers behind them should remind and honk the horn!

However, the worst ever example of such idiocy was having a motorist zoom past me at 90+ mph on a motorway whilst reading a novel that was propped up on the steering wheel! No joke!

没有评论:

发表评论